No matter what industry you are in, you want to be able to stand out above your competitors
Employers spend a lot of health insurance costs and are always looking for ways to reduce their health spending account.
And those employers are selecting higher deductibles in a bid to make premiums even cheaper.
- Employers and business owners do get it, in that they need to invest in wellness programming, and because external wellness providers can come at a hefty price tag, they often rely on nothing more than what their group benefits provider has tagged onto their policy.
- More often than not, most policies include some form of EAP, but statistics have shown that only 3%-5% of employees actually use it.
- The main reason being is they do not trust the confidentiality aspect of talking to a stranger on the phone, especially when it comes to personal issues such as health and finances.
- And quite often, the employee is not even aware that they even have this option either.
- So awareness and education is definitely something that is needed.
- Over time, we have been approached by multiple insurance providers, local and national, who comment how they would love to be able to offer more wellness options to their clients, but when business owners are looking to reduce their healthcare spending, adding more services to an existing policy is usually not an option.
- So this contributed to how our Workplace Wellness Coach program was born. Because when you asked us for an affordable wellness solution that you could present to your clients, we stepped outside the box and looked for a way that not only can we make wellness affordable across the board, but we looked for a way that you could monetize our program too. So now we have peaked your interest, you want to know more, and if you haven't checked out the details of our course yet, then you can check out the details here
- And, with us being in a personality based industry, referrals are key to our own business success, as it is to your success too, as people want to like the person they are working with, and the way that we want you to be able to monetize our program is by referring us to your existing and potentially new clients, and for every client you successfully secure a booking on our course for, we will discount the cost of our course, so that you can bill your client the full fee.
- Our team of experts are highly regarded professionals in the health and fitness industry, and we are skilled training professionals, having been head hunted by the Canadian Fitness Professionals in 2012 to be freelance PRO TRAINERS for their brand new Healthy Eating & Weight Loss course which they launched in 2013, so you can be confident that your clients will be in great hands and be exposed to a wealth of expertise and knowledge.