Colleges, universities, independent training and health and safety facilities are an amazing resource available to students and employees who want to improve their education and/or maybe required to further their professional development for their job.
- Worldwide it is possible to train for almost anything, with knowledgeable and skilled trainers and lecturers in all topics.
- These professionals guide you through the curriculum, share their experience and help you to graduate with the relevant knowledge to go into your chosen profession and/or climb up the corporate ladder in your current job.
- With all of this knowledge, and that certificate in your hand, yes, you do possess all of the information necessary to perform your job, BUT, you are missing one vital component to performing optimally on the job.
- No one has actually provided any education on how to match your lifestyle and nutrition choices to your chosen profession.
- This workshop has been so successful and so well received that we recommend that colleges, universities, training facilities and health and safety organizations, include our workshop at the end of every one of their courses.
- Each workshop is fully customized to each course and industry and our presenters are skilled to address all demographics.
- We also recommend that specific industries that have a high incidence of Psychosocial Hazards have us host our workshop on site too.
- These industries include but are not limited to, food production, manufacturing, hospitality, construction companies, trucking and transport companies, hospitals, high-stress professions such as lawyers, call centres and accountants where cognitive function and concentration is key.