- With so many companies seeing the need and benefits of running their own wellness programs, wouldn't it be nice to have a certified and dedicated Wellness Coordinator as part of your team/
- Investing into your employees health and wellbeing, your company will become an “Employer Of Choice” and you will attract better and more qualified talent in the process.
- Your company will be seen as a leader in creating healthy work cultures, staff will be happier, healthier and more productive, which will boost your bottom line.
- Employee engagement will be enhanced and you will see an improved work ethic.
- Worklace accidents and injuries will be reduced; sickness, absenteeism and presenteeism will fall; and you will see a reduction in your health benefits, STD and LTD costs.
- Although many companies and organizations are seeing the importance and need for a wellness program(s) and frequently attempt to run initiatives of their own, but these programs can be time consuming to create and run.
- Organizing and administration of the program(s) often falls on the desk of the HR department or that of an enthusiastic member of staff, but resistence often presents with the collection of personal and confidential information.
- Although ROI can be up to seven times the original investment incurred to provide a wellness program, it can take 3-5 years to generate that ROI.
- Small companies may not have a large wellness budget, they may have no budget at all, and the larger companies many have more disposable income to invest into a wellness program, but with the volume of employees that comes with a bigger organization, costs can escalate and business owners either attempt to facilitate their own program or delay initiating such a program.
With this in mind, we have formulated a one day course that will allow for key members of your team to be trained as a Wellness Coordinator, and we will teach them all the necessary skills to enable them to create and run in-house wellness programs that are customized, effective and reduce the frequency of needing to bring in outside wellness facilitators at extra costs.
Click on this link to see how we can work with your benefits provider and if you want us to send you a copy of the course curriculum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your copy.
You can click here to see a brief overview of our course too.