Our menu of health screening and physical assessment testing services are extensive and offer you multiple options :
- Determine the current health/physical status of your workforce.
- Highlight potential future health concerns that could negatively impact the physical and financial operations of your organization.
- Create individual employee awareness for making a change.
- Empower employees to take control of their own health and fitness levels.
When it comes to providing health screening and physical fitness assessments, none of the results are designed to scare or worry the individual.
From the employees perspective, our aim is to :
- Bring awareness to the individual's current health status.
- Provide education on what the results mean.
- Is there any course of action to be taken.
- How could this impact future health status.
- Could family genetic conditions be contributing to current health issues and if so how is the best way to manage this.
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Food Allergy Testing
- Vitamin D Level
- Fatty Acid Status
- Vitamin & Mineral Deficiencies
- Body Fat Percentage
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
- WHR (Waist To Hip Ratio)
- Cardiovascular Disease Indicator
- Lean Muscle Mass
- Visceral Fat Content
Fitness Assessment Testing
- Strength Test
- Cardiovascular Capacity
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Core Strength
- Stress Recovery Levels
- Sleep Debt Calculator
Health & Safety
Fit For Work
Functional Movement Screening
Health & Safety Screening
Psychosocial Hazard Assessments
- Medical Practitioners