Next course Thursday May 17th 2018
If you are considering any training this year, then our half-day workshop "The 4 Critical Steps To A Productive & Respectful Workplace" is a must if you want to address the mental health and the mental well-being of your organization.
8am - 12:00pm
$297.00+GST per person
Spaces are limited so please email us to reserve your spot and we will send your invoice to you.
- Did you know that when someone is disrespectful to you, that cortisol levels in your body can rise to chronic levels, and remain elevated for over 4 hours?
- Have you ever considered what are the physiological impacts on your body when cortisol rises to chronic levels and remains elevated?
- We put together an illustration to show you the the physiological impact and health risks.
THE NEGATIVE PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACTS ON YOUR EMPLOYEES HEALTH WILL NOT ONLY AFFECT THEIR PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY, BUT YOU RUN THE RISK OF YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE COSTS INCREASING AND A HIGHER RATE OF ACCIDENT, INJURIES AND EVEN DEATH
- Would you be surprised to also know that even after that disrespectful incident, and those 4 hours have lapsed, your cortisol levels can be elevated to chronic levels again even by hearing someone mention that disrespectful persons name.
- And those disrespectful actions can have physological health impacts on your sleep patterns, concentration, cognitive function and your gut health too.
WHY YOU NEED THE "4 CRITICAL STEPS TO A PRODUCTIVE & RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE"
- LEARN HOW TO RECOGNIZE PSYCHOSOCIAL HAZARDS IN THE WORKPLACE
- DEVELOP RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES TO PREVENT AND REVERSE HEALTH CONCERNS
- UNDERSTAND WHY THE SYMPTOMS ARE IMPORTANT
- HIGHLIGHT & ADDRESS THE CHALLENGES OF IMPLEMENTING SOLUTIONS
- LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP & COMMUNICATE STRATEGIES ACROSS ALL LEVELS OF STAFF AND MANAGEMENT
- HEALTHIER STAFF REDUCE HEALTH INSURANCE COSTS
- DEVELOP IMPROVED CIVILITY, COMMUNICATION, TEAMWORK & BRAND IMAGE
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
INCIVILITY & DISRESPECT
Research spanning Canadian & US companies has highlighted that :
- 98% OF EMPLOYEES HAVE EXPERIENCED UNCIVIL BEHAVIOUR IN THE WORKPLACE
- 90% STATED THAT IT HURTS COLLABORATION
- 78% SAY IT AFFECTS RETENTION
- 52% SAY IT AFFECTS BRAND IMAGE
- 92% AGREE THAT IT HAS A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON PRODUCTIVITY
- 80% REPORT A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON ABSENTEEISM